Compare Personal Loan Offers
Get the cash you need with a personal loan. Loan benefits:
- Easy and secure online application
- No application fee, no prepayment penalties
- Loans up to $100,000 available
- Secured or unsecured personal loans
1. APRs presented are estimated and were created based upon information entered by the consumer and through analysis of information publicly available at Prosper.com. The estimated APR presented does not bind Prosper. The range of APRs available through Prosper are 5.99% to 36.00% APR. Only borrowers with excellent credit qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR depends upon credit score, Prosper Rating, loan amount, loan term, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval.
2. The APR ranges from 5.99% to 35.89%. For example, with a credit grade of A1 you could receive a loan of $10,000 with an interest rate of 5.32% and a 1.00% origination fee of $100 for an APR of 5.99%. In this example you will receive $9,900 and will make 36 monthly payments of $301.15. Your APR will be determined based on your credit at time of application. Average APR on 36 month loans for similar solicitation from 10/1/2015-10/31/2015 was 14.3%. The origination fee ranges from 1% to 6% and the average origination fee is 5.28% based on origination volumes from 1/1/2016 to 2/29/16. There is no down payment and there is never a prepayment penalty. Closing of your loan is contingent upon your agreement to all of the required agreements and disclosures on the www.lendingclub.com website. All loans made by WebBank, member FDIC.
3. LightStream Disclosure: Your APR may differ based on loan purpose, amount, term, and your credit profile. Subject to credit approval. Customers receive a .50% discount by using the AutoPay repayment method, which is only available when you select AutoPay prior to loan funding. Conditions and limitations apply. Advertised rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
4. APRs presented are estimates (which are not guaranteed), and are based upon information entered by you, which may incorporate publicly available information. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 7.93% to 29.99%. To qualify for the lowest rate presented, a borrower will need an excellent credit profile, take the loan out with a qualified co-borrower, use their loan to consolidate existing debt, and authorize the direct payment of that debt to their existing creditors using the loan proceeds. All loan and rate terms will depend upon your credit score, usage and history, the requested loan amount, the stated loan purpose, and the term of the requested loan. All loans available through FreedomPlus are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. The following limitations shall also apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Connecticut under $15,500; (ii) Arizona under $10,500; (iii) Massachusetts under $6,500, and (iv) Ohio under $5,500.
5. OneLoanPlace.com is a loan matching company that offers a free service to match you with lenders in your area. Once you apply a Loan Specialist will contact you for the purposes of helping you find the best option for your personal needs. Each lender has it’s own internal policies, interest rates and terms. Any credit product for which you apply is solely the product of the lender. Interest rates used as examples on the OneLoanPlace.com website are typically for borrowers with prime credit; actual interest rates, terms and conditions will vary depending on the loan type and lender. Filling out a form on the OneLoanPlace.com website does not guarantee approval for a loan.
6. Pave Loans Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions apply. Borrower must be a U.S. citizen with a valid bank account and SSN. The estimated APR presented is an estimate and is not guaranteed. Approval for a loan and your actual interest rate will and will depend on your credit profile and other information obtained at the time of application. Loans are made by Cross River Bank and are not available in all states.